The VINTAGE V22 has become a modern classic, and is recognized as an inspired combo amp design. The impressive and hand-built, 22-Watt, 2-Channel VINTAGE V22 exudes vintage tone and style, plus possesses modern features that will launch your sound into the sonic stratosphere. Loaded with 3 x 12AX7 preamp and 2 x EL84 power tubes, this incredible boutique-style powerhouse gives you the flexibility of two independent channels and selectable reverb, both switchable via the included heavy-duty footswitch. Add to this our amazing 12" BUGERA speaker, and the V22 becomes one extraordinarily versatile tone-machine that is ideally-suited for the studio, stage, practice room and concert hall!
Classic All-Tube Design
The V22 features true Class-A technology with a 3 x 12AX7 front-end and dual EL84 power stage. A masterfully crafted all-tube combo amplifier, the V22 provides sweetly-balanced harmonics and natural tube compression, resulting in the warm distortion and break-up you’ve come to appreciate from those vintage megaliths of yesteryear – only in a much more portable and attractive package. The hand-selected 12AX7 preamp tubes in V22’s classic ‘60s-era preamp provides everything from sweetly-purring blues to mind - blowing crunch. Often employed in British-style amplifiers, the EL84 output tube is known for its crisp and chiming tonal quality when pushed to the max.
Adding to its impressive list of tone-shaping options, the BUGERA V22’s high-definition Reverb puts the perfect finishing touch to your signature sound. Adjustable via the dedicated control on the front panel, you can finally achieve any sound you desire – from a subtle touch to the cavernous, natural-sounding reverberation of a large arena.
Own The Tone
The V22’s amazing tone-palette begins with its footswitchable, 2-channel (Clean and Lead) preamp. Tone-sculpting options abound, including an onboard 3-band Vintage EQ section (Bass, Mid, Treble) with Presence control. Normal and Bright inputs provide superb matching to your instrument’s tonal characteristics.
The output impedance selector allows you to match any external 4, 8 or 16-Ohm speaker setup. Plus, thanks to the V22’s Mode switch, which selects between Triode and Pentode operation, you can instantly jump from sweet and warm – to massively raucous high-gain edge.
You have all the tools you need, right out of the box! We include a heavy-duty footswitch for channel and reverb selection to give you easy and convenient control of your tone, right from your pedalboard – allowing your focus to remain on your performance.
Uncompromising Quality and Control
Long life and impressive durability are ensured, thanks to the high-quality components and exceptionally-rugged construction found throughout. Designed and engineered by BUGERA Germany, the hand-built, 22-Watt, 2-Channel V22 comes loaded with a trio of 12AX7 preamp and dual EL84 power tubes; an amazing BUGERA 12" speaker; 2 independent channels; Reverb; dual-function, heavy-duty footswitch – and plethora of awesome signal-shaping options. This versatile tone-machine will easily earn its place as your go-to amp – try the VINTAGE V22 today!
- Hand-built 22-Watt guitar combo driven by 2 x EL84 Tubes
- Way cool vintage look and feel
- Original heavy-duty 12" BUGERA guitar speaker for true vintage sound
- Authentic 2-channel preamp design from the '60s featuring 3 x 12AX7 tubes—everything from purring blues to mind-blowing crunch
- Integrated high-definition reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Normal and Bright inputs for ultimate sound character to perfectly match your guitar
- Multi-gain stage Lead channel with Gain, Volume and Master controls
- Amazing Mode switch to select between Triode or Pentode operation
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel and Reverb function included
- Impedance connectors (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any external speaker cabinet
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany