Handcrafted with reclaimed or local material in Norwood, NY by Chris Weems
The history of the instrument dates back to the 1800's and up through to today where there is a Cigar Box Guitar movement going on all over the world. Yo ucan play the blues, folk, and much more on these instruments. It also makes a great addition to your collection.
These guitars are built in a way that will bring you back to the roots of music and help you to loosen up, set aside all seriousness in a crazy world, and have fun.
This Cigar Box Features:
- Acoustic/Electric Cigar Box 3-String Guitar
- 23 inch scale length
- 18 frets
- Grover tuners
- Nickel-Silver fret wire
- Piezo rod pickup with volume control
- Hand rubbed oil and lacquer finish
- Red Oak neck with Sepele fretboard
- Sepele bridge with Mandolin tailpiece
- Curly Maple fret markers
- Corian nut with zero-fret
- Handmade cigar box from CB Gitty
- Strap buttons
- Shane Speal guitar strings (medium gauge: .42, .32, .24)
- Tuned to open G (GDG)
The action is set up for playing with a slide or fretting with fingers.
For more info or inquiries; firstname.lastname@example.org