The Dispatch Master is a hi-fi digital Delay & Reverb Device that combines independent delay and reverb effects into one space-saving enclosure, so you can keep deep ambient echoes (or just a quick slapback) on speed-dial.
The best-selling EarthQuaker Devices pedal just got bester [sic] with new Flexi-Switch® Technology! Want to dip into ambient delay and reverb sounds for just one note? Press and hold the footswitch for as long as you use the effect, release it when you're finished, and resume your regularly scheduled dry sound. To use the Dispatch Master as a normal effects pedal, press the switch once to activate and again to bypass.
To Use Both Effects at the Same Time, Simply Adjust all Controls to Taste:
- The Mix (1) control is a wet/dry blend that adjusts the overall level of the affected signal.
- Time (2) sets the delay time from 0ms to 1500ms (1.5 seconds)
- Reverb (3) controls the amount of reverb. Counterclockwise is less reverb, clockwise is more reverb.
- Repeats (4) controls the regeneration of the delay signal. When Repeats control is set to maximum, you'll get infinite repeats without runaway self-oscillation, which makes it great for creating drones, dialing in the ultimate post-rock guitar sound without feedback, or just having fun.
To Use the Dispatch Master as a Delay Only:
- Turn the Reverb control all the way down
- Adjust the Time, Repeats, and Mix controls to taste
To use the Dispatch Master as a Reverb Only:
- Turn the Time and Repeats controls all the way down
- Adjust the Reverb and Mix controls to taste
- THIS IS IMPORTANT! In Reverb-only mode, the Repeats control has a secondary function. It can be used to adjust the decay, depth, and tonal quality of the reverb! Turn it up for more dynamics and a thicker tone.