AKG Lyra is perfect for creating podcasts, YouTube videos, music and more with 4k-compatible, Ultra HD audio quality. Featuring cutting-edge AKG Internal Element Overload Prevention, an internal shockmount and built-in sound diffuser, Lyra automatically reduces noise and improves signal levels for optimal performance. The four-capsule AKG Adaptive Array offers versatile capture modes that eliminate guesswork, so you can quickly get professional sound.
For more than 70 years, the world's greatest recordings and performances have been captured through AKG microphones; now it's your turn. Simply plug Lyra into your PC, Mac, phone or tablet and you're ready to go. System requirements: Windows 8 or higher , Mac OS 10.7 or higher, Android 9 or higher, iOS 10 or higher. iOS support may require Apple Camera Connection Kit, Android support may require OTG adapter cable, available separately. 24-bit/192kHz maximum audio performance is dependent on host device and software capabilities.
- High Resolution 24-bit/192 kHz converters
- Four-capsule mic array provides four user-friendly capture modes
- Front - for solo recording
- Front & Back - for multi-person recording
- Tight Stereo - for solo instrument recording
- Wide Stereo - for recordings with ambience
- Intuitive, plug-and-play setup and operation with support for Mac and PC, plus iOS and Android tablets and phones