With 9 presets that were finely tuned to emulate the most legendary organs from the '60s and beyond, the B9 Organ Machine will transform your guitar or keyboard. Control the instrument's signature percussive click and sweet modulation. Blend your dry signal to create lush layers. Enough tonewheel and combo organ inspiration to light your fire and cook up some green onions! EHX 9.6DC-200 PSU included.
- Fat & Full- This sound adds and extra octave below and above to make your guitar sound twice as big. Fills out any band in an instant! MOD Type: Chorus.
- Jazz- This preset has the cool, smooth jazz tone reminiscent of the late great organist Jimmy Smith. MOD Type: Chorus.
- Gospel- This preset has the upper octave drawbars added to capture that great soulful organ tone. MOD Type: Chorus
- Classic Rock- This preset captures the classic rock sound of songs like Procol Harum's "Whiter Shade of Pale." Add a touch of distortion for a classic dirty organ. MOD Type: Chorus.
- Bottom End- This preset has the lower draw bar sound. Perfect for adding bottom to your guitar or playing B3 bass sounds. With the CLICK control up you can lay down a bass line like the one on Sugarloaf's "Green Eyed Lady." MOD Type: Chorus.
- Octaves- This preset uses the fundamental tone plus one octave above. This sound is great for songs like Led Zeppelin's "Your Time is Going to Come." MOD Type: Chorus. CLICK control adds not only key click, but higher harmonics.
- Cathedral- Turn up the reverb and you are at the seat of a giant cathedral organ! Psychedelic rock tones easily pour out. MOD Type: Tremolo. CLICK adjusts the tremolo depth.
- Continental- This is the classic combo organ sound similar to classic songs "96 Tears," "Woolly Bully," and "House of the Rising Sun." MOD Type: Vibrato. CLICK controls vibrato depth.
- Bell Organ- If you crossed an electric piano with an organ, this is it. MOD Type: Tremolo. CLICK adjusts the amount of bell or chime added to the sound.