The Everest Foldable Viola Shoulder Rest is a great option for violists looking for a shoulder rest that is comfortable, affordable and easy to store. Everest shoulder rests have become the shoulder rest of choice among violinists and violists everywhere. Professionals to beginners all say, "This is the most comfortable shoulder rest I have ever used!" This is due to the extra thick foam and the fixed tilt design. The shoulder rest also stays on the viola a lot better than others because of the added rubber between the feet.
- Specially engineered fix tilt design - raises the viola to an ergonomically correct and comfortable playing angle.
- Overall shape and curvature of the rest suits around 95% of players.
- Extra thick foam for comfort - 8mm.
- Rubber coated feet to protect your viola.
- The feet have an extra prong in the middle of the outer claws which helps prevent the rest from sliding off.
- Feet are collapsible to save space in your case. This feature is a patented design that contains no pinching hazards.
- Adjustable - Unscrew feet and select alternate positions for best fit to the instrument.