Record your guitar. Record You.
You've found the simplest USB audio interface we make. If you want to start creating studio quality recordings with your guitar, the 3rd Generation Scarlett Solo provides an easy way in.
- The best performing Scarlett mic preamp the range has ever heard - now with Air - for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- One high headroom instrument input, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
- Easy Start tool, making it easier than ever to get up and running
- High-performance converters, allowing you to record, mix, and play back audio in studio quality, anywhere
The Interface we've all been looking for
Scarlett's most compact interface - thousands of guitar players use Solo to capture studio-quality sound every day. Capture your music anywhere by simply plugging your guitar straight in or miking up, and monitoring directly for latency-free foldback. Scarlett Solo is giving musicians worldwide professional sounding results everywhere, all the time.
The best sounding, easily
Getting studio-quality recordings at home has never been easier. Easy start gets you set up, recording and playing back within minutes. Our mic preamps, high-headroom instrument inputs and now-iconic Gain Halos mean the science of sounding great is sorted. We've worried about the tech, you can focus on the music.
All the tools you need to start recording, now
Your Solo interface comes with a whole range of recording software, sounds, and plug-ins to choose from:
- Avid Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack: hundreds of virtual instrument sounds, 500MB of loops, and great-sounding effects
- Abelton Live Lite: industry-leading music-making software
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription: Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-fee one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys: choose one of four inspiring virtual keyboard instruments
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle: three of Softube's world class reverb, delay, and distortion plug-ins, and an easy-to-use mastering tool
- Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Focusrite Plug-In Collective: receive free versions of the most innovative software, as well as benefiting from discounts.