Made to meet the Performing Arts Aerosol Study Recommendations!
This wind instrument double-layer bell cover greatly reduces the spread of aerosols with a breathable design with little to no back pressure or acoustic loss during performance. Made of non-woven polypropylene fabric, this cover is equipped with a removable MERV-13 filter and an elastic closure and cord lock to keep the cover secured to the bell opening. Re-usable and hand washable.
- Covers Bell Opening of Instrument to Help Prevent Spread of Aerosols
- Fits Trumpet, Cornet, Alto/Tenor Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, & Similar-Size Instruments
- Elastic Closure & Cord Lock Keeps Mask Secured to Bell Opening
- Non-Woven Polypropylene Fabric
- Made to Meet Performing Arts Aerosol Study Recommendations
- Breathable Design with Little to No Back Pressure or Acoustic Loss During Performance
- Equipped with Removable MERV-13 Filter (Do not wash filter. For best practices, replace after 1-2 months)
- Reusable & Hand Washable
- Measure Instrument Bell Before Ordering to Guarantee Best Fit
- Disclaimer: These masks have not been tested by the FDA, CDC, or any other official organization to conclude that they prevent the transmission of viruses