Most of the materials used to build my Cigar Box Guitars are reclaimed pieces and/or purchased locally in Potsdam, NY. Each Cigar Box Guitar is Handmade by a local Cabinetmaker, Christopher Weems, a resident of Norwood, NY.
The history of this instrument dates back to the 1800's and up through to today where there is a Cigar Box Guitar movement going on all over the world. You can play the blues, folk, and much more on these instruments. It also makes a great addition to your collection.
These guitars are built in a way that will bring you back to the roots of music and help you to loosen up, set aside all seriousness in a crazy world, and have fun.
- Acoustic/Electric 3-String Mandolin Cigar Box
- 15" Scale Length
- 20 Frets
- Grover Sta-Tite Tuners
- Nickel - Silver Fretwire
- Piezo Rod Pickup
- Hand Rubbed Oil and Lacquer Finish
- Sapele Neck Wood
- Curly Maple Fretboard
- Caribou Horn + Acacia Wood Biscuit Bridge
- Black Plastic Fret Markers/Side Dots
- Corian and Zero Fret Nut
- Custom Ash + Maple Guitar Body
- Strap Buttons
- D'Addario Mandolin Light Strings (.38, .24, .14)
- Tuned to GDG
For further information or help with your guitar, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org