From the Sonny Boy Guitar Shop. This guitar was originally a twin built guitar and was a winter build. This axe was re-finished in copper, then once dry straight to the stage it went. "Lots of real world testing (gigs) everything's held up nicely." -Glenn Jr.
- Body: Cherry, local source 56LP shape
- Top: Reclaimed mahogany, 2-piece with maple center stripe
- Neck: Flamed maple/Figured mahogany, chunky 58
- Fretboard: Cocobolo with cream binding & Jescar fretwire
- Pickups: Lust for Tone 59' Lustbuckers
Other appointments include double action truss rod, Kluson USA tuners, CTS 500k pots, vintage cloth wire and orange drop cap with 59's V-wiring & independent vols. This guitar has been a player's stage guitar since 2017. Re-fretted Jan 2019 at SBG shop.
Hardshell case included