The HG12S is a Grand Auditorium acoustic guitar that feature a solid mahogany top for superior tone that improves with age. Mahogany imparts a warmer tone than spruce or cedar. It also features a mahogany back, sides and neck, a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, diecast tuners for quick, easy and accurate tuning, a Washburn tortoise pickguard and a custom rosette.
The versatility of the Grand Auditorium HG12S makes it ideal for both strumming and fingerstyle players. Singer/songwriters will especially find it a useful partner as it's perfect for perfotrming or recording.
- Grand Auditorium Body
- Solid Mahogany Top, Back, & Sides
- Cathedral Peaked Scalloped-X Bracing
- Washburn Heritage Rosette
- Satin Mahogany Neck with 2-Way Truss Rod
- Ovangkol Fretboard & Bridge
- Chrome Hardware
- Chrome Diecast Tuners