The L Series offers the perfect combination of traditional and modern: warm, balanced tone that fits perfectly into a solo performance or mix; timeless good looks inspired 50 years of guitar crafting; instant played-in comfort; and stage-ready performance with the Yamaha Zero Impact pickup system.
Based on the LL16, the LL16D features intricate abalone inlay work around the body, head and sound hole, and reminiscent of the L36 Series, the LL16D offers both luxurious looks and excellent tone.
- Yamaha Original Jumbo Body Shape
- Solid Engelmann Spruce with A.R.E.
- Solid Rosewood Back & Side Material
- Mahogany + Rosewood (5-Ply) Neck Material
- Ebony Fingerboard & Bridge Material
- Urea Nut & Saddle Material
- Black ABS with White Dot Bridge Pins
- Die-Cast Gold (TM29G) Tuners
- Abalone w/ Maple + Black Body Binding & Soundhole Inlay
- Tortoise Pattern Pickguard
- Gloss Body Finish
- Matte Neck Finish
- Passive System + SRT Piezo Pickup Electronics
- LINE OUT Connection
- Elixir Nanoweb 80/20 Bronze Light Strings
- Hardshell Case Included