Yamaha Total Percussion kits give beginning students an instrument that is easy to play and has a quality of sound consistent with the larger instruments on which they will one day perform.
- Bells start on F instead of G to reduce confusion for beginners using accidentals to find C, and allowing more 2-octave scale studies.
- By not including note names on the tone bar surface, this mode helps to facilitate a more realistic practice and performance thereby challenging students to develop at the same rate as other instruments.
- X-style bell stand with basket offer convenience and stability.
- Rolling bag with retractable handle aids in transport and stands upright without falling over.
- Note names included on stickers inside the case.
- Band director designed.